Take part in our new assessment trials and receive £250 free credits for our online testing platform, Testwise
I would like to invite you and your Year 6 pupils to take part in an important study for the standardisation of reasoning and attainment tests scheduled to take place in March 2019. For your participation, you will receive standardised scores for your pupils based on national norms.
These paper-based assessments have been written by GL Assessment and other education experts and the individual items have already been trialled to ensure that the material is appropriate.
- Pupils will take two separate tests
- Cognitive reasoning
- Joint paper in literacy and numeracy
- Each test lasts 40 - 50 minutes, plus administration time
- Testing is paper-based and completed using a question booklet and separate answer sheet
- Materials are couriered to you and collected once testing is complete.
Benefits for you and your school
- Nationally standardised scores in reasoning, literacy and numeracy for your Year 6 pupils
- Practice for pupils in sitting formal assessments (ahead of Key Stage 2 tests)
- £250 free credits for our online testing platform
- Insight into GL Assessment tests and services.
- All test materials including administration instructions
- Collection of all materials at the end of testing
- Tests marked and standardised age score results sent to you
- Support and advice throughout the exercise, by email or phone.
- Pupils must be in Year 6
- Testing is planned for 11th – 22nd March 2019. If these dates are unsuitable, please register your interest and alert us to any restrictions on dates that might affect your participation
- Appropriate setting to include adequate space for candidates and a visible clock
- Both tests provided must be sat by all pupils
- A signed declaration of confidentiality over the content of the tests (to be provided)
- Nominated contact at the school.
If you would like to take part in the trial, or have any questions, please complete the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org