GL Assessment have a new opportunity for an experienced Administrator (Product) to join our team in Brentford on a Part-time FTC basis.
The Administrator will provide support as part of a busy team responsible for the development and delivery of educational assessment and reporting to international schools in the UAE. You will be performing rigorous security checks to ensure records accuracy; monitoring and responding to school customer communications and acting as a first point of contact for customer enquiries. Reporting to the Delivery Manager (UAE).
We are looking for someone who can work independently and as part of a wider team, is familiar with the concepts of great customer service and delivery, is accurate in their work and enjoys coming up with practical solutions.
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
You will be:
- Performing and recording details of rigorous security checks to ensure accurate records are maintained
- Monitoring and responding to communications from school customers. Acting as a first point of contact for customer enquiries from schools, providing guidance and escalating where necessary. Building documentation to eventually hand this on to the Customer Support team
- Loading and checking bespoke data reports on customer-facing system (Testwise)
- Conducting regular data audits, taking corrective action where necessary, in CRM and testing platform (Testwise)
- Recording responses to data sharing agreements with schools
- Updating school data using a range of systems which will include company wide data systems and in-house (e.g. Excel)
- Compiling statistics on product usage by schools
- Assisting with data quality checking – primarily within MS Excel
- Maintaining documentation relating to product and service delivery
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude to new challenges
- Confident utilising a range of Excel formulae and functions (e.g. Vlookup and pivot tables)
- Strong focus on customer requirements and ensuring these are delivered
- Able to contribute to solutions and their practical implementation
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience of working in the education sector an advantage, but not essential
Location: Brentford, TW8
Hours: Fixed term (9 months) contract; part-time (c18 hours per week)
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers
- Free life assurance and BUPA healthcare
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, free eye test vouchers
- Generous annual leave (pro-rated)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested, why we should meet you and your salary expectations to email@example.com