GL Assessment have a new opportunity for an Admissions Testing Service Delivery Coordinator to join our team in Swindon.
The Admissions Testing Service Delivery Coordinator will report to the Swindon Operations Manager and will be responsible for coordinating the accurate delivery of all Admission Test (AT) orders so that customer reports are generated within the set SLA’s as agreed and all expectations are met.
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Work alongside the Operations manager to play a key part in the delivery of all associated tasks within the AT sales order process
- Proactively create and manage all AT orders and processes into a task management system so that no short falls occurs at any given stage
- Coordinate the accurate completion of all AT sales orders and any associated tasks within the allocated SLA timeframes so that no delay is caused to customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of coordination through all departments both internally and externally so that a detailed level of progress is available to all stakeholders at any given stage.
- Monitor daily targets and project goals, ensuring all are being achieved with 100% accuracy and within required timeframes.
- Arrange regular (at a minimum monthly) visits to GL head-office (Vantage London) to build working relationships and links between key teams such as Sales, Admission Testing and Statistics
- Organise regular weekly meetings to review progress (or shortfalls) with all parties involved and report back to all Stakeholders
- Identify new working practices which will improve both the internal process flow but also the customer journey and recommend course of implementation.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Good attention to details and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptive and able to solve problems.
- Excellent team working skills – equally important is the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Demonstrable excellent ability to schedule and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to escalate and liaise with GLDS management.
- Good emotional intelligence
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar project-based role
- Experience of working to tight targets & deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of leadership skills
- Proven history of working to KPI’s on own initiative
- MS Office experience Word and Excel.
- Experience with bespoke databases
Location: Swindon, SN2
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested, why we should meet you and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org