We are looking for a senior level digital marketer to join our fast paced, energetic environment. We need a dynamic, forward thinking marketing specialist to deliver original, cutting-edge programmes which grab the attention of teachers, school leaders and other influencers
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
Recognising that technology is a driver for educational change, we have pioneered a powerful digital assessment system, which has delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
You will need to:
- Build upon the success of our existing website and e-commerce, to improve our digital presence in the UK and internationally and enhance our market-leading position.
- Design and manage end-to-end digital marketing programmes which result in profitable revenue.
- Work in conjunction with our Customer Insight Manager to deliver marketing automation using our CRM solution.
- Optimise all digital channels, including social media, to drive traffic, build engagement, generate sales and support customer retention.
- Monitor and analyse the performance and ROI of all online marketing initiatives, make recommendations and developing strategies for growth/improvement.
What we are looking for:
- Authority in CMS and web development including WordPress (Umbraco knowledge desirable)
- Experience of leading a successful digital marketing function in a high growth environment
- Experience of content marketing
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, including data collection and analysis (CMS, SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the education market would be a plus!
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- On site café and gym with shower facilities
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities (bike and car)
Please send in your CV with an attention grabbing application using a format of your choice to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.