GL Assessment have a new opportunity for an experienced Part-time Account Manager to join our team in Oxford.
Our Account Managers are the “face” of our company; the go-to people for our clients. You will be an enthusiastic people person who wants to make things happen and our customers feel loved.You’ll be fascinated by education and the role technology can play in making it better, and capable of building strong, collaborative relationships with the teachers you’ll work with.Your goal is to make sure our schools stay with us by ensuring that our teachers get maximum benefit from their Doddle subscription, and to provide ongoing advice and data analysis to support this.
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide. Our Oxford office; Boardworks forms part of the GL Assessment group which focuses on delivering high quality education resources that cover UK, US and international curricula and are a good fit for current classroom practices. The ideal candidate should have an interest in the education sector or digital publishing, strong editorial skills and strong, professional communication skills.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Ensure customers understand the products they have purchased and that they best meet their needs.
- Remotely support implementation of Doddle in school by email and phone.
- Identify any training requirements and deliver remote training and support as appropriate.
- Identify schools or departments that need re-engaging and put in place strategies to increase engagement and use of Doddle.
- Manage subscription renewals: provide quotes, work to targets, resolve queries which may arise and process orders.
- Ensure regular communication with schools to develop strong relationships and keep schools up to date with content or platform developments.
- Use the company CRM to record all interactions with customers and ensure accurate contact details and records are maintained.
- Take ownership of customer issues and ensure the right answers are given to customers in a timely manner; identify and draw on the resources of other teams within Doddle to deliver accurate and outstanding customer service.
- Represent and present Boardworks and Doddle in a favourable light to all customers.
- Seek ways to improve support for departmental customers and make recommendations to the team leader.
- Build a strong, in-depth knowledge of products to enable you to provide confident support to customers where required and identify opportunities to sell other products to our customers where appropriate.
- Be a team player who will work with and support their colleagues and will seek help and advice when you need it.
- Liaise with internal colleagues to generate reports and retrieve relevant information to support departmental customers.
- Provide a professional, understanding and helpful service to current or potential customers to ensure a fruitful ongoing relationship.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and listening skills – including telephone technique and written word.
- Familiarity with Cloud based software – Microsoft Outlook 365.
- A high standard of computer literacy.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
- Collaborative working style.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook in particular).
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Accurate record keeping, with the ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data
- Strong commercial mindset with the focus to prioritise revenue-generating tasks
- Educated to ‘A’ level or Degree level
Hours: Part time, 24 hours per week
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested, why we should meet you and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org