The Education Advisor works with schools to help ensure they get the maximum value from the assessments that they have bought. It is largely a desk-based role, communicating with Senior Leaders and Data Managers in schools and MAT advising them on what more they could do with the reports they get from running our assessments in their schools.
This may mean helping them to run reports, explaining the results and giving ideas on how to analyse and use the data. Showing them further reports they could run and introducing other products that may complement the results they have. This may include running virtual training sessions with schools or school groups.
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils, so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally – at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. However, this only accounts for 1 per cent of the children in the world. Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
- Engaging with key stake holders in our customers to help them get the most out of the products they have bought.
- Analysing reports to see who has run reports or recently run tests.
- Organise telephone or video conferences to qualify how they are using the reports and to suggest ideas to get more out of them. There may be occasions where visiting a customer to demonstrate may be an ideal solution.
- Show customers a path to continuous improvement in the use of our reports. Make recommendations on how they should be used.
- Check back that schools feel they have got value from the assessment.
- Where appropriate take future orders and develop sales referrals from existing customers.
- Capture insight and feedback from the customers you are speaking to and feedback to Marketing, Sales and Publishing as appropriate.
- Continue the development of teaching and learning initiatives that we implement with customers. Continue to develop clear models of implementation and evidence of success.
- Share your existing teaching experience/experience working in schools with other departments
Location: Brentford, TW8
What we are looking for:
- Data Analysis skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in the education sector, preferably with Qualified Teacher Status
- An understanding of data use in schools, particularly assessment data would be highly desirable
- Commercial relationship building skills
- Commercial, results and outcomes-focused
- A flexible team player, ready to support your colleagues if workload requires a change in your priorities.
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
Please send in your CV and cover letter to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.