We are looking for a talented individual to join our new exciting, fast paced and progressive team!
The core purpose of this role is to identify new business opportunities, centred on solutions that will improve teaching, learning and assessment practices in schools.
You’ll be part of a team that strives to educate school leaders in the UK about the benefits of both GL Assessment and Boardworks’ products for their staff and pupils, through a face to face consultative approach. This role is fundamental to achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
You will need to:
- Develop qualified leads in large secondary, small MAT and Local Authority establishments
- Proactively generate appointments with senior school leaders and key external stakeholders to understand individual and collective requirements.
- Provide bespoke solutions and identify cross selling opportunities tailored to each customer in order to meet and exceed set targets and to develop a long-term relationship
- Be accountable for the delivery of the sales target within your region
- Develop and execute your annual territory plan to grow existing business revenue and drive new development opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Commercial acumen and an enterprising approach to selling
- Strong assessment and education market understanding desirable
- Ambitious, credible and solutions oriented individual
- Customer engagement and relationship building skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills essential
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage your own diary
- You will need to live in the London/ Greater London area and hold a valid driving licence.
* This is a permanent term time role, you won’t need to work school holidays.
Location: Brentford/ Home-based with Travel
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Weekly fruit platters
If you are looking for a role with great earning potential and career development opportunities, then please get in touch.
Please email your CV with a punchy cover letter explaining why you are interested, your salary expectations and why we should meet you to email@example.com