GL Assessment is an ambitious company and we need ambitious, hungry marketeers to help deliver our planned business growth. The Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in this, working closely with the Head of Marketing to plan and execute SMART marketing campaigns that deliver sustainable sales growth.
You will be a highly motivated, hands-on marketeer looking to use their creativity and experience to deliver commercial results.
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils, so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally – at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. However, this only accounts for 1 per cent of the children in the world. Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
- Lead the marketing and communications for a market sector. By utilising the whole marketing mix, create strategies that maximise customer acquisition and retention. Your role is not simply about marketing communications, your remit will extend to all customer touchpoints and interfaces – you are charged with making the most of every customer opportunity
- Develop a deep understanding of your segment and its influencers, and use this knowledge to create needs-based customer-focused campaigns
- Work with the Sales Lead for your segment to create campaigns to support new business activity. This will be campaign driven but could involve a variety of activities to create the demand
- Support successful delivery at every stage of the customer journey. Working with the customer facing teams create communications and supporting materials to ensure that customers see the benefit of our products and are retained
- Use digital channels and marketing automation to create lead generation funnels and customer lifecycle communications
- Track and measure the performance of campaigns; be able to demonstrate the effective and efficient use of resources, and ensure continuous improvement
Location: Brentford, TW8
What we are looking for:
- Degree educated or equivalent, professional marketing qualification - CIM, IDM or similar would be desirable. (Strong working experience will be considered as an alternative).
- Demonstrable experience of creating and executing marketing campaigns that drive growth, utilising all elements of the marketing mix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, copywriting skills desirable
- Proven track record of B2B marketing, preferably within EdTech or Educational sector
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce, Marketo
- Knowledge of the education market is a plus!
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
We welcome applications in any format so if you want to show your creative side, please go ahead. Applications should be sent to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.