The Operations Assistant role plays a key part in the set-up of all customers on to our online platform, Doddle. Working closely with the Customer Support team and the Operations manager to ensure customers can access the platform promptly and easily after purchase.
The duties will involve:
- General administrative and office duties
- Manipulation of data in Excel to format spreadsheets ready for import on to company systems
- Monitoring and prioritisation of a ticketing system to process customer requests for data
- Ensuring integrity of data of customer platforms, to help provide a smooth user experience
We have a part time (15 hours per week) permanent vacancy as well as some temporary work available over the summer months.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent computer skills
- A solid user of Excel and a strong interest to develop spreadsheet skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to work, with an eagerness to 'pitch-in’ as part of a busy and varied department
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy in data analysis
Location: Oxford, OX4 1LF
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Weekly fruit platters
Please apply with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to email@example.com.