GL Assessment have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Sales Order Processor to join our team in Swindon.
The Sales Order Processor will always be responsible for providing excellent levels of service across all areas of Sales order processing and uphold the values of the Company.
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Provide customers with a service which exceeds expectations and always portrays the professional image of GL Assessment.
- Set up and Process Customers digital orders with 100% accuracy across the required platforms.
- Advice customers of online testing set up information, including product set up, period of set up, URL, and customer ID.
- Process Customers sales orders with 100% accuracy and at a speed which enables daily targets to be achieved and causes no delay to other departments.
- To undertake any aspect of database administration prior to order entry to ensure the smooth processing of customer orders
- Provide product/system knowledge and appropriate advice to customers/colleagues within all sites of the business
- Be aware of sales and marketing promotions and process orders appropriately
- Liaise with logistic operation and warehouse functions to enable accurate and timely processing
- General administration duties
- Assist when directed, other sections, which have staff shortages or are unable to meet the day’s objectives
What are we looking for?
- 18 months experience in data input or similar role.
- Educated to ‘A’ level or HND/HNC.
- Competent in running MS Office software with specific spreadsheet capabilities and using online applications.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Be able to follow processes.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent team skills.
- Excellent Customer Service experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week (working hours between 9am – 2pm/ 3pm daily – can be flexible to suit the right candidate)
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, eye care scheme
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to firstname.lastname@example.org.