A permanent Test Analyst is required to work within an agile team to deliver high-quality solutions to multiple clients. Reporting to the Test Manager, the Test Analyst will need to work with colleagues throughout the business to ensure that all changes and systems maintenance meet the required quality and business requirements.
At GL Assessment, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions which helps teachers learn more about their pupils so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally, at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. However this only accounts for 1% of the children in the world. Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
- To analyse requirements to determine the testing that is required to achieve the objectives of each testing phase.
- To create tests scripts to ensure all requirements are met, to execute tests and raise bugs of a high standard that can be used by the development to team to easily identify and fix issues.
- To use multiple tools and techniques to ensure all different aspects of the application and products are thoroughly tested and released to a high standard.
What are we looking for?
- Strong attention to detail
- Dedication to quality and meticulous approach
- Methodical and thorough approach to investigation and finding solutions to problems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Strong understanding of software testing techniques and QA processes in an agile environment.
You will need:
- 3+ years testing experience in a software environment.
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Strong experience in testing web based applications and technologies
- Experience in functional testing and the creation of test scripts
- Preferably experience of working in an agile environment, using SQL server and/or automation testing experience
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Weekly fruit platters
Interested or want to know more?
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you, to: GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.