We are looking for a talented and energetic individual to work in our fast-paced UK team which contacts school leaders by phone, email and WebEx to show them how our tools can help them do a great job improving outcomes for their pupils, as well as saving them time. This role is fundamental to achieving our ambitious growth targets for new and existing customers. If you like talking to people and want to be part of a successful team with a great culture, that really makes a difference to student outcomes, this is the job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting primary schools and smaller secondary schools in an assigned territory to generate interest in our products, follow up on interest and close sales
- Staying well-informed about the issues affecting schools, both nationally and in your region, so you understand customer needs
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Working in partnership with field-based sales people in order to pro-actively identify new business opportunities that require further development before closure
What are we looking for?
- A-Level or Degree educated
- Competitive, tenacious and enthusiastic - driven to achieve results
- Customer-focused and solutions-orientated attitude
- Collaborative approach, a team player
- Flexible approach; ability to adapt to different situations to meet the needs of the customer
- Focused and disciplined, ability to work under pressure
* This is a permanent term time role, you won’t need to work school holidays.
Location: Brentford, TW8 9AG
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Weekly fruit platters
If you are looking for a role with great earning potential and career development opportunities, then please get in touch.
Please email your CV with a punchy cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to email@example.com