This role sits within the Events team and will be responsible for planning, marketing, managing and tracking outcomes of all types of events, including exhibitions, seminars, internal meetings and conferences. The Events Team is responsible for the full spectrum of events and event marketing activities to drive growth throughout the business.
This will involve a significant amount of high level administrative support and coordination for both UK and International events.
GL Assessment is a leading global supplier of educational assessments, providing teachers with the data and insight they need to deliver positive outcomes for children throughout the world. We are passionate about education and we are building a world class team to help us deliver this vision.
- Driving revenue and growth through events across our UK and International markets
- Delivering end-to-end market leading exhibitions, workshops, internal meetings and conferences
- Creating lead generation through multimedia direct marketing campaigns
- Planning, drafting and implementing pre and post event email campaigns
- Project managing and producing bespoke promotional event equipment and collateral
- Drafting copy, uploading and maintaining event websites
- Managing social media communications and design for events
- Reporting and analysis of event outcomes across channels
- Negotiating and liaising with external venues, suppliers and contractors
- Datamining perspective delegate lists
- Support both admin and delivery of all sponsorship and training events when required
- Responsible for day to day admin including, but not limited to:
- producing and maintaining event schedules, show orders and how to documents
- uploading of leads to the CRM system post event
- liaising with travel providers (UK and International)
- raising PO’s, invoicing and budget tracking
Location: Brentford, TW8
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
What we are looking for:
- Over 3 years of event marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Hands-on, can-do, confident and enthusiastic approach
- Self-starter, team player, sense of humour
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent admin skills, proficient at word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills including high level of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of online marketing tools such as dotmailer, canva and hootsuite
- Knowledge of the education market is a plus!
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send us your CV with a cover letter to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.