The role will provide the perfect opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the marketing function. You will focus on the creation and management of multiple channel marketing campaigns across the UK, using both online and direct marketing tactics, whilst analysing their effectiveness, with a view to raising brand awareness and driving lead generation.
You will be an organised and efficient self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously, looking for a company to truly make a positive and commercial impact within.
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils, so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally – at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. However, this only accounts for 1 per cent of the children in the world. Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
- Management and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns within a given budget.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing the Marketing strategy within the overall Sales and Marketing Plan
- Writing strong, engaging print and online content to include creating and making regular updates to our website
- Help to drive lead-generation for the Sales teams via a marketing plan
- Be responsible for larger projects including reporting and budget management.
- Liaising with external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure quality work is delivered to schedule and strong working relationships are maintained
- Help coach and develop the more junior members of the Marketing team
- Attending educational exhibitions and conferences, whilst supporting the marketing and events team in producing digital content and printed collateral for such events
- Building and maintaining market knowledge and awareness
Location: Brentford, TW8
What we are looking for:
- Degree educated or equivalent, professional marketing qualification - CIM, IDM or similar would be desirable. (Strong working experience will be considered as an alternative).
- Strong marketing skill set and working experience (3 years plus)
- Excellent written and verbal English – must have a good command of grammar and spelling
- Copywriting skills and a good eye for design would be desirable
- Excellent IT skills
- Confident user of Google analytics, Content management systems (Drupal/ WordPress), Email management software
- Knowledge of the education market is a plus!
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you, to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk