We are looking for a Warehouse person to join us on a term time only basis to undertake and control the shipment process within our warehouse so that parcels are dispatched in an efficient and cost-effective manner meeting customer expectations at all times.
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils so they can find the best way to teach them.
You will need to:
- Accurately enter shipment details into various courier and GL I.T systems
- Meet required daily service level agreements for various courier collections
- Run and print various reports at key points of the day
- Manage stock levels within the department of all required goods to ensure shipments can take place
- Perform data entry tasks as needed
- Always provide customers both internally and externally with the highest possible level of accuracy at all times through any methods required
- Assist when directed, other sections, which have staff shortages or are unable to meet the day’s objectives.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in warehouse distribution or similar role
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills
- Data entry experience ideally within a warehouse environment
- Competent using Sage or something similar
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to follow processes
- Problem solving and ability to think on feet
- Demonstrate flexibility and able to adapt to changing requirements
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent team skills
Hours: Term-time only 32.5 hours per week
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Weekly fruit platters
Please apply with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to firstname.lastname@example.org.