CAT4 Strategies for Learning
This one-day course is designed for teachers and focuses on updated CAT4 Strategies for Learning guidance to improve the quality of student learning.
The course explores CAT4 student case studies, introduces current educational research and discusses how to sustain learning approaches in your classroom that enhance achievement for all students
This one-day course is designed for teachers who wish to:
- Be informed about the background to the CAT4 and Strategies for Learning project.
- Understand how CAT4 reports for teachers can be used to support good classroom practice that improves teaching and learning.
- Link current educational research to what works most effectively to support learning in the classroom.
- Reflect on your current classroom practice and plan actions for moving forward, to ensure all students can reach their full potential.
Those attending the event should bring a copy of a CAT4 Group Report for Teachers as well as a number of Individual Reports for Teachers for one of the year groups they have tested this year.
Who should attend?
- Classroom teachers, Heads of Year, SENCO’s
- Schools that are new to CAT4 testing, or new staff from established users of CAT4
- An opportunity for delegates to review data from their own school and get guidance and advice from the course leader
- Understand how CAT4 reports for teachers can be used to support good classroom practice ensure all students can reach their full potential.
Please keep checking back for dates and regions to be announced. Currently face to face training programmes are on hold but will be available again once travel allows.
We would love to hear from you if you're interested in attending an event in your region. Click here to request a workshop near you.
Registrations for these workshops are normally restricted to two places per school. For some sessions we may need to restrict places to one per school.
The charge for these workshops is £200 per delegate.
Other events happening in 2020
Exhibitions and Conferences – find out which conferences and exhibitions we will be attending this year.
Training – find out what additional training provisions are available to you this year.
Webinars – view our past webinars covering product use and best practice.