The Pan-regional business conference for private and international schools, we wouldn’t miss it! Will you?
GL Education is a knowledge partner of IPSEF and a leading supplier of standardised assessments to schools in over 100 countries worldwide. We provide insight and advice to Ministries of Education, NGOs, investors and school leadership teams around the world to help them deliver better educational outcomes.
IPSEF Middle East comprises two days of stimulating presentations, plenty of practical best practice case studies from schools, and a relaxed networking reception.
Because GL Education is a sponsor of IPSEF, you can receive a 15% discount when registering if you quote the offer code GL15 when registering. For more detail about the event, visit the IPSEF website.
James Neill, GL Education's International Director, will be chairing a panel session:
Getting value from your data: Presentations and discussions answering these key questions
- What data should a CEO of an International school be asking for?
- How can data use drive improvement across a group of schools following differing international curricula?
- Saiqa Liaqat, Head of Secondary, The English College, Dubai
- Naveed Iqbal, Principal, International School of Creative Science
- John Conway, Principal, Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys
To arrange a meeting in advance or for further information, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 8996 3369.