This is a great opportunity to hear first-hand how Pupil Attitudes to Self and School (PASS) - our leading attitudinal survey can help you understand the specific movements, feelings, aspirations and learning barriers of each pupil.
By the end of this webinar, you will know:
- What specific issues PASS can tackle within an international school setting
- How schools use PASS to identify fragile learners and those with behavioural issues
- How PASS can inform teaching strategies and intervention programmes to help raise standards of attainment and pupil well-being
- How PASS provides an objective means for joint collaborative problem-solving, working with parents and carers
- How the online version can help with testing overseas